Proven experience in all things Internet marketing while impacting business bottomline. History of identifying trends, strengths & weaknesses to identify areas of improvement in across the digital landscape including websites (desktop & mobile), social media, SEO, e-mail campaigns, PPC. Ability to identify user experience and workflow through goal attribution and funnels.
- Created & maintained websites.
- Created & executed strategy for social media, SEO, e-mail & PPC campaigns.
- Working knowledge of HTML with a familiarity of HTML5 & CSS.
- Analyze website workflow to improve user experience.
- Measured ROI with digital analytics (web, social, e-mail, PPC) with goal attribution and funnels that impact across the digital landscape that impact business bottomline.
- Professionally maintained c-panels, domains & servers using Adobe Dreamweaver, GoDaddy, BlueHost & C-Panel.
- Experience with communicating and working with clients and third party vendors.
Responsible for advocating, developing, optimizing implementing and planning data driven digital growth strategies for a professional real-estate management company for 100+ multi-family communities.
- Used a CMS to create & maintain 90+ apartment community websites
- Troubleshoot integration errors, resident account access and online payment issues
- Develop & implement SEO strategy
- +15% YOY increase
- Oversaw and implemented year long migration of 90 websites between providers & coordinate with new vendor, IT, asset directors, managers and residents
- Work with asset directors, community managers, IT & vendors to ensure website information accuracy, branding, website functionality & integrations
- Maintain 100+ GoDaddy domains with purchases, renewals & transfers
- Implemented social media guidelines, policy and strategy for communities, coach community managers with best practices and monitor social media activity
- Coordinate 100+ Facebook Business Pages access to communities & other internal stakeholders
- Responsible for Facebook Business Pages creation & ownership transfers
3rd Party Marketing Sources & Outside Vendors
- Maintain ILS (Internet Listing Service) feeds
- Manage CRMs and ensure proper marketing source tracking in place
- Evaluate potential vendors and products to ensure the best and latest services are being used
- Work with 3rd party vendors with PPC, websites, ILS & CRM
- Lowered CPC 15% &
- Lowered bounce rate 10%
- Increased leads & apartment leases 15%
- Aggregate data from Google Analytics, Google AdWords & other digital marketing data to measure engagement across digital channels using Tableau & Google Data Studio
- Work with asset directors, managers and owners on data driven digital marketing strategies impacting communities bottom line and business decisions up on request
- Implemented Google Analytics & Google Search Console to evaluate potential economic impact & user experience
Responsible for developing, designing, planning growth strategies, implementations for digital marketing, and email campaigns for clients. Optimize user experience, evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels for customer emerging technologies through campaign execution, form development, and landing page design.
- Created & maintained WordPress based website
- Implemented live video feeds from 90+ cites from local NBC/ABC/CBS/FOX affiliates & various international news organizations websites.
- Implemented and maintained Google AdSense for revenue generation
- Implemented tag management with Google Tag Manager deeper analytics on website user engagement
- Implemented A/B test to measure improved conversation and lower bounce rates
- Developed SEO campaign
- Keyword research using Google Keyword Planner
- Continuously generating page one Google search returns
- Search traffic increased 9x year-over-year by using keyword research and Google friendly navigation
- Monitored website traffic with Google Analytics
- Dissect user behavior user behavior and identify trends
- Established dashboards
- Manage URLs with RegEx
- Made UX / UI changes based on analytics, A/B test & Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
- Increased website traffic year-over-year by 10x
- Managed Google AdWords Campaigns
- Average ad position rank: 1.5
- Average CTR: 2.5%
- Average Quality Score: 7
Responsible for developing, designing, planning growth strategies & evaluate end-to-end user experience (UX/UI) by responsive websites for small & medium sized companies using WordPress. Also accountable for supporting project management, new hire training, daily operations of the office and assisted in making strategic business decisions in a collaborative team environment.
- Create responsive websites for small & medium sized companies using WordPress.
- Implement SEO campaigns for clients, unitizing keyword research
- Using technical SEO strategies for easy search engine crawling with Google Webmaster Tools.
- Conduct web analytics for improved UI/UX.
- Using FTP/SFTP, GoDaddy & BlueHost c-panel for domain and server maintenance on BlueHost & GoDaddy hosting.
- Assist in implementing project management, internal policies, procedures, organization measures, company outlook and moving to a new office space for a start-up digital marketing agency.
- Assist with project management, project & task delagation, new hire training & office management
Accountable for evaluating website traffic by planning growth strategies from designing landing pages to evaluate end-to-end user experience for an international jewelry e-commerce site daily through an yearly basis.
- Locate opportunities for new landing pages using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools & SEMRush
- Identify website traffic trends
- Approve content for new landing pages
- Create & maintain internal architecture documents for company websites
- Consult on social media for increased engagement & increase website traffic
Responsible for planning growth strategies for increased e-mail campaigns engagement and monitoring website traffic for “The Kim Komando Radio Show” from a monthly basis to an intraday basis, generating 12 million monthly page views.
- Monitored website traffic from a monthly basis to an intraday basis.
- Analyzed how various sources impacts traffic with Google Analytics.
- Created reports, breaking down website in-coming traffic via e-mail newsletters
- Identified opportunities for increasing pageviews.
- Identify opportunities for increasing open rates and click-through rates for e-mail newslatters.
- Work with other teams & key executives in implementing referral traffic strategies.
Responsible for establishing, developing, designing, & planning growth strategies for social media, e-mail marketing and website traffic.
- Established & managed social media campaigns, with an emphasis on SEO, new followers/likes, and engagement for local businesses & produced weekly reports
- More then double new Twitter followers, increased Facebook likes by 25% while consistently increased engagement
- Reassessed, created & implemented onsite & offsite SEO campaigns for local & regional businesses
- Increased website traffic by 33%
- Conducted keyword research & competitive analysis for onsite & offsite SEO for client websites & microsites
- Originated company’s monthly client website traffic reports
- Created, sent, and analyzed e-mail campaigns while consistently produced above average open rate
- Updated websites with HTML & maintained domains & servers
- Create sitemaps & wireframes for new websites & microsites
- HootSuite Certified
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- Google Ad Search Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification